"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, August 22, 2005

Name That Bunny.....



This is my new baby girl Chelsea. I really don't like her name at all. She is way cuter than a Chelsea. She is miss personality. I am trying to come up with a better name for her.



I was up all night with her last night, she wasnt eating or feeling well. Finally she passed a bronzing bead. She ate my bronzing bead! it was in her poop, and yes I picked at her poop, I am a good mother! She feels great and is back to eating and causing more mischief!

WG got all my pics from my camera. I have some movies too. But most of them are still too big to upload to the net. Have to resize them again. Technology is fun, and yet, also really annoying!


I like Oona. She is the Fairy from Legend. (Classic) And she is a little shit like my Chelsea Bear. I don't even know why I call her Chelsea Bear. It just sounds like it goes together.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should name her Princess Arianna!! She's an elf princess in Dungeons and Dragons!!