"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The weigh in.....

Bleh. I won't say that today is a total bust, because according to my record this month, I lost 2lbs. this week. (I'm up to 4 for the month) Although, last week I lost 5, so it is a let down to me. I gained 3lbs back....BOOTY!
We have 1 more week, and I am winning! Sorry ladies, game on!!!! I'm also feeling pre-menstral. Although I don't know if I can say that, being that I havn't had anything for a few months now. I dunno, it sounds like a good excuse for eating too much at the party on Sat. lol!

We did it on the honor system. But if people lied and said they lost, then they screwed themselves when they have an actual weigh-er again, cus if they don't lose that much they'll have to pay, and they wont win any moo-lah!!!

I can't stand losing. Anything. I am on lock down for a week. Let's just see who wins again this month mkay?

(talking shit psyches me up....)

If anyone has seen my sister, let me know she is alive. I called her to see about my car and she was getting her car jumped so I didn't talk to her. I called her after work, and left her a msg and said to let me know if she got home ok. She never called me. Don't make me send out a search!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI... Your sister is ALIVE!!!! She did make it home ok! I jumped her car last night and then followed her more than half way home. She needed a new battery and her new man took care of that for her last night. She will be in to work in an hour or so. I find it somewhat humorous that you both were having car troubles at the same time. Weird! I am glad you got your car fixed as well. I will be sure to tell her to email you ASAP.

Anonymous said...

I was on the phone with my man when you called. He was leaving work and I had to talk to him about picking up my battery at Wal-Mart. Then I had to gather the tools for him to replace said battery, then I had to clean out the cat boxes before said boyfriend got to my place. Then said boyfriend replaced the battery and finished at 12:30 AM. He didn't get started until about 11:30 PM. Then he got cleaned up, I had to properly thank him for saving the day, then we cuddled and watched TV. I love you sis, but, yes, I did get wrapped up in my drama - I'm sorry.
And for Laurens part, I brought her a Pepsi Slurpee, a bag of Munchos, and a bag of Pumpkin Seeds when I got in today. (I figured she'd like those thank you's much better that what my man got!!)

Fizzgig said...

Blonde1:
Well thank GOD someone knew where my sister was! Sheesh! I recall, the countless times she made me call and check in when I was on dates...recount the year, make, model of the car i was in, what we were both wearing, call with change of location....So, it's only fitting that I demand she report in to me also!

Anonymous said...

Well the only time I see Bernice anymore is when she is in her nest she has made for her and her man. They stay in the nest all day and all night, they don't even come out for food til late at night. Just like Buffy and Angel. She won't even go out in the sun anymore, she tans in a bed. HMMMMMM

Fizzgig said...

omg my sister is turning to the dark side!! check her reflection next!!!! put garlic in her food!!!!

Anonymous said...

Even though they are not real people, the idea of the love Buffy and Angel share for each other is heartwarming and amazing. They are soulmates, meant to be together but can not share a physical love, or go out in the sunlight. They try to have as normal relationship as they can. They even have picnics in the cemetary late at night. Be thankful my man and I are not hanging out in cemetaries all night long, and we are eating real food, not what vampires eat!! LOL ~ Unfortunatly, I can still see my reflection in every mirror. It'd be nice not to care what you look like all the time. I love garlic in my food, so there will be no hiding if I fully go over to the dark side!!
The only time I see mom anymore is when her online friends won't come out to play, no one winks at her, or it's break time on POGO.
And Mon, it was my job as a big sister to make sure you made it home safely from all your dates. There are alot of crazies in the big bad world. Be thankful I loved you enough to care!!

Fizzgig said...

That's ok, I think TV people are real too. LOL!!! Ross and Rachel, Carrie and Mr. Big, Sami and Lucas, Eric and Donna...

And I am thankful!