"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sometimes I'm Stupid...

I had a nice relaxing tan for lunch, and a nap.
I woke up feeling refreshed, looked in the mirror, and I have a spot where the radio remote was laying on my stomach.

It looks quite stylish, and I bet I start a new trend. Forget the stickers of playboy bunnies, and shamrocks, or hearts, I am a mutha effin p-i-m-p.

I got a REMOTE tan boyeeee!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

leave it to you to be a trend setter!!

Celina said...

Ha! I once fell asleep tanning-- with a book on my stomach. I guess I was tan-branded as a "nerd."

Anonymous said...

Who does'nt like getting a tan, and then feeling sexy after ;-) PEACE & HOLLABACK

blankutxi said...

nice template! :)

Boomski said...

I bet thats hot. LOL

Get the tv remote tan along side and your going to have to beat them off with a stick whooohooo

Fizzgig said...

Jr: I am a trend setter!
Celina: Now THATS funny, a book?
Ikon: I was thinking maybe a game controller tan next, cus then, I could be every mans fantasy. LOL! At least, I think I'd be my man's!