"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, August 10, 2005

And The Winner Is.....

I really can't believe that I won the money again this month!! Who would've thought I could be so successful with something that caused me so much trouble for so long?!!

Just goes to show, as before. You can do anything you set your mind to! (beefcake beefcaaaaaake)

I think I lost 4lbs this month. Not earth shattering, but still I lost more than the rest of em! And I never gained. I only won $59 this month. Not as many people are in it. I think they are sore losers cus some of them dropped out. To me, I like doing it for the accountability. If I won only $5 bucks, that would be fine with me. Its knowing we are doing it that helps me and keeps me in line! I love the competition. I am really competitive!!!

It couldn't have happened at a better time. As my checking account will be overdrawn when my rent check clears. And, I don't get paid until Friday. So, I can put $ in my account, and have smokes and cat food til Friday! YAHOOO!

To celebrate? I am going to lunch with Beth and having a grilled cheese on a bagel. This might not sound exciting, but there is like 5 cheeses on the thing, and its freaking GOOD!
I'll walk it off tonight! lol!

I will be posting pics after the next month, when I reach my first goal. Which will be pretty funny for everyone, cus their from before I lost the weight, til now. And I'll do it again when I meet my second goal.

There is a picture of me with pie ok? Never be photographed, wearing horizontal stripes, eating pie when you are overweight!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD!!!!

No comments: