"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, August 02, 2005

First time for Everything...

It is hard to believe that it is August. Pretty soon it will be fall. I can't wait!
My brother's birthday is tomorrow. He will be 32. He should get a wife for his birthday. Anyone want to marry my brother?

I'm going to try to have a get together for him. At least have him over and have a fire or something. Who knows. If you leave plans up to the man, they rarely ever get made.
Mom said he was bummed we wont see fireworks. There was a party this wknd every year at TWDSO house, it happened to fall on bro's birthday. Well, I will be really suprised if he has a party, because it was a huge event, and he never lifted a finger to help me. Didn't cook a noodle, pour a chip, clean a chair, NOTHIN! He stood and cooked the meat. Big whoop! I really hate him! LOL. The more I think about it, he was pretty much just taking up space and complaining that I loved my animals for the most part! Boo fucking hoo!!!!

So, WG and I had our first disagreement so to speak. It was all about time. I guess I sorta sounded like TWDSO and for that, I feel bad. I just am use to working 2 jobs now, and juggling my life around for him. I really don't get to clean much, and I don't work out nearly as much. Those are my choices. It just rubbed me the wrong way hearing him tell me that now that HE is working 2 jobs, he wouldn't have as much time for me. It really bothered me, because I had stayed up so late for so long just to spend time with him. He got to go home and go to bed, but I had to work 2 jobs. So I guess I expected the same from him. I'm just going to do what I need to do from now on, and not worry about time. I do have a life too. The good thing about the whole ordeal, is that we had a talk. I tried to run away and ignore it, but he wouldn't let me. Which is what I needed. Me and TWDSO for 4 years avoided our problems. He was the same as me, which isn't good, cus nothing ever got resolved. So, even though we had a tiff or whatever you want to call it, it ended up being a good thing.

Today's Question(s):

Who is the person you hated most in your lifetime?

My ex husband. For ruining my dreams, causing me to shut myself off for a long time. Asshole.
I also loved him the most. Go figure.

What is the most valuable quality in a friend?
Reliability

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I hate a lot of people but the most? I used to hate my mother but now I love her. I guess you can hate the people you love and love the people you hate but it's hard to feel anything for anyone else.

I value friends who appreciate me for who I am and accept me and don't want to change me.