"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, August 25, 2005

I Am of No Relation....



I do not know these people. They are especially, not my family!









I think they have been spotted somewhere in PA so if you are anywhere near the state, be warned. They are armed and dangerous.

They may, or may not be related to this woman, who is also dangerous, she resides in VA though, they are trying to infiltrate the entire east coast.
















Don't let the goggles fool you, you can escape her by water. She will not follow you if you go under.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not related to these people either. Actually, I have to claim the one in goggles since she does live with me. Luckily we're on different work schedules so I don't see her much! LOL!

Fizzgig said...

well now we have proof you are harboring a criminal. nice.