"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No Stripper!...


I took this pic myself of my tattoo. WG calls it a stripper tattoo. Really, I got it when I was 23 and divorced. I met my psycho ex the night I got this tattoo. But it was really to symbolize the changes in my life! It needs redone since its been 8 years! It was just the face, but probably 4 yrs ago i got the side designs put on it. Loves it! I dont get to see it much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd see the day that my sister would put her backside on the internet!!!! It's a good picture considering you took it yourself.

Fizzgig said...

well, it isnt my butt or anything.
I told you, I'm gonna go pro photographer one day. lol.