"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I believe you have my stapeler....

I am the proud owner, of an official Red Swingline Stapeler.

I am quick to jump to conclusions, and thought someone stole my stapeler today. Sent out an email asking if someone tried to pull one over on Milton, and take my stapeler.

I found it! Right on my desk. I am an ass.

Only because, someone always tries to take it, thinking they are funny. It might be funny the first 2 or 3 times.

(same with calling me lewinsky, which is similar, but not near close to my real name! that was what, at least 5 years ago, get over it!)

Ummmm.....

(Pssst...I am working under mounds, upon mounds of papers, and crap, and projects, and papers, and stuff)

It just hasn't been my week ok? Hopefully HUMP day will be my defining moment! (after I get weighed of course. bleh)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OFFICE SPACE!!!! That is such a funny movie. 'Um. Yeah. I'm gonna need......' I think I need to watch it a few more times to fully appreciate it, but it is funny!!
I didn't get any cake.

Rachel said...

"I could burn the building down."
Heee hee hee. Milton rules.