"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, March 27, 2006

TV Whore 101...

I love new stuff! I love it I love it!

Here are new things I love. Real housewives of Orange County. This show, is like Desperate Housewives, only, it's reality. I Love it! It's on Bravo. A new season of Blow Out started! New Ghost Hunter's starts this Wednesday! I know what you're thinking. Lost, is on at the same time. Well, Ghost Hunter's re-runs 11-12, so there are no excuses not to watch. A true TV whore, investigates all possibilities, before dismissing a show! Tivo makes this easier for me, but it's still a lot of work. You have to find out conflicting programs, different show times, sometimes set up manual recordings!! I should get paid to be so proficient in TV! While I was off sick, I discovered The View. I Tivo that now too!

I got another book on CD. When the Wind Blows, by James Patterson. Now, I like James, almost as much as Dean Koontz. But what I don't like, is I read a book, only to find out, the next time I get one, it came before one I already read. Making me have to then re-read the ones I already read, to make sense of it! I read the Women's murder club's all out of order. The Alex Cross all out of order. Now I read Lake house, and find out that When the Wind Blows came first. I'm all outta freaking whack! I've got all Dean's when they come out. So, there is no mistake about order here.

Have I mentioned I have bulemic cats? They throw up after they eat. Sometimes. It's a food allergy, I've been to the vet a billion times over it. I've settled on chicken and rice Purina One, for sensetive systems. Only, for some reason lately they don't make the sensetive systems in a normal or large sized bag. Only a small bag that is for one cat maybe a week. Ummm, I got four! It aint cuttin it. So, sometimes they get the plain chicken and rice, and they barf it up. What do I get for that? Cat's with bad breath, who all need their teeth cleaned. It's about $120 per cat. You do the math. I'm going to the freaking poor house. This might be why I lose myself in my television shows. It's free to live like other people!

The cat's got to watch their TV this wknd. They watch Cat Sitter. It's the one thing they all like to do together. Even Tai joins in on the fun. She is normally anti-social. Pickachu is afraid of the parrots. He leaves the room for that part. It's entertainment for everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one OC housewife reminds me of Milessa on Family Plots. She is only in her 40's and needing botox??? She'll be an ex soon,.

Fizzgig said...

Momma:Yea, she does look like Melissa I know who you are talking about! That's a good show too!

Celina said...

Food allergies? My cats are "bulemic," too, but my vet said it was hairballs. Whatever it is, it's nasty!

Fizzgig said...

celina: yea, food allergies. It's whole peices of undigested food, no poop-like hairballs, theres a difference....have you taken one to the vet? LOL! That's a treat!

Celina said...

I'll have to bring it up again when we take them back for their shots. And, they don't throw up ALL the time, it seems like they do it more when they eat too fast.