"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Need Another Hole In My Head...

I've been thinking lately, about getting my nose peirced. I have my eyebrow done, and I don't wear it much at all. Mostly, cus I don't have a cute bar to wear, the one I have, has big balls. Go figure. While big balls on a man is ok, it's not ok for my peircing. I just want a little tiny diamond in my nose. Adorable! Before I get too old to still be cool. I decided I'm gonna do it on a girl night some time, for moral support.

I might wait until I can afford to get my back tattoo re-touched and just deface my body all in one night! The black needs redone, and I might change the color of the eyes, and add more color around the black parts on the side. Not sure yet. The face was done like, 8 years ago, when I got divorced! And the sides were done about 5 yrs ago. The sides were done by a friend of a friend as practice for him to get into tattooing. The color never stayed well on that part. I might save that until summer time. Cuz, nothing says I love pain more, than having a tattoo done in the summer when you sweat to high heaven.

I got the skankiest batch of STD reports last night at job 2. How do I know? Well, when someone has had a previous STD, it takes you extra long to enter the fucking report. You have to search for the prescriptions they were taking for it. So, you notice! Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, their current test that I was entering, was POSITIVE TOO! Hellooooo, first run with gonorreah wasn't bad enough? Had to give it a second shot? Chlamydia anyone? Out of 50 reports I had maybe 10 that didn't test positive in the past, or currently. Doesn't anyone wait until marriage anymore? Condoms? Do they still make them? WTF?

Remember how I'm psychic? I predict this weekend, I am going to a psychic fair with Kat.

11 comments:

theMike said...

The back tat looks great, but the nose piercing...ehhh, notsomuch. Just one guy's point of view.

supplymadam said...

Why don't you get one of those stickers that looks like a little diamond thingy? Just stick on your nose for special occasions. Unless you're not into the fake thing.
Linked you from Bored at the Beach.I also commented on your previous post.
What's with the STD's? I guess you're in the medical field.

Fizzgig said...

Mike: I'm not 100% sure about it yet!
Supplymadam: Ive seen you over there! STD's, my second job is just data entry, I work in marketing full time. We do STD reports for the health department. It's loads of fun!

supplymadam said...

Oh I see. You get to see what a diseased world we live in.lol

Anonymous said...

Haven't we seen enough of your ass?? How many times are you going to post that pic? Instead of putting another hole in your head, buy one of those magnetic things that looks like a diamond.
Ask the psychic about your sister. Will she connect with her major crush from high school????

Anonymous said...

I got my nose pierced over a year ago. They pierced it with surgical steel but 3 months later i got my pretty diamond and 14k at a piercing pagoda store. It does sting pretty bad..pierced and then they put the screw in but i love it.

Anonymous said...

I say let the damn cute dimples above your tush alone and let the tatoo fade away. Go for the nose diamond. It is cute. You will sparkle in a crowd and be easier to find at the beach when you visit. Just don't keep picking your nose when we go out to eat and make people sick. GOTTA LOVE YA..

Rachel said...

I was thinking of getting a 2nd tattoo but I don't know...My sister has her nose pierced. It's really cute.

Fizzgig said...

JR: You love my ass and you know it! I predict you will be traveling in the future. Theres your reading.
Rachel: It's hard to decide on a new tat!!

Annie said...

Although unable to pierce myself (they heal right over), I'm an "old lady" who thinks they look cool. Still, I'm imagining having a cold with a nose piercing...

About the STD reports ... isn't Ohio supposed to be conservative nowadays?

Hmm, maybe I need to do a "nifty link" to a free condom sample!

Fizzgig said...

anne: It's outrageous, most of them are either middle school aged kids, or people in their 70's! It amazes me to see who is having so much unprotected sex!