"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm With The Band...

How to have a fabulous Day. Get called off by a supervisor from your second job! (AWESOME!) Go for a walk with your neighbor, lift some weights. Don't eat anything bad all day. Pre-order your Edwin CD. Get lucky. Come to work the next day, sing Edwin loudly in the car on the way, wave to strangers, and find a friend request from none other than Edwin McCain himself! Yea, we're friends now on myspace. And, say what you want I'm sure he checks his account, cus he's awesome like that! Plus, we already met. Sheesh. Of course we're buddies!

I have felt hung over for a couple of days. I wonder wtf that is all about? I havn't drank since last Saturday, when I had a whopping 2 beers. And then I had a glass of wine Monday. And 2 beers last night. But thats not DRINKING drinking. It's 'having a drink' big difference. My brain is probably sprouting a tumor. No biggie.

I've been doing stupid things when I am alone. At work. Calf raises. 1 legged squats. Crap like that. Mostly I do it at job 2 so I'd just seem like one of the retarded people if someone saw me. I might not have to work ALL WEEK at the second job. Sure, the pay will suck, but it's a small price to pay for happiness! And I'm in a great mood today!

TV addict moment: Has anyone seen the previews for that new show...Unanimous? Nothing screams made for ME like a good freaking reality show about people who want to kill each other!!!! IMAGINE what is going to happen!!!! I love it!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I leave you with this pcycho fan moment. Edwin's new album drops April 11. I pre-ordered mine, have YOU? I see him in 2 months and 4 days....I realize that no one really cares but me, but I just might never come back again, YOU DON'T KNOW! I could be spotted in the audience by some record label person who enjoys my vocal stylings. Be on the road singin' back up for the band. Be like Penny Lane and become a band aid! (and we all remember what kind of band aid SHE was, right? wink wink nod nod)

Ok, now, I have to finish up my second addiction, my LOST post. God it was freaking awesome!!

Today's Question:

What do you do when you think you are alone, that you'd be embaressed if someone caught you doing?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I care!! I love Edwin as much as you do. Although I haven't pre-ordered my CD yet. I will though!!

Anonymous said...

Singing songs that I know I sound horrible at and dancing like a fool. I have come to the fact that I enjoy getting out of the shower and walking around in the nude. I prob should stop that just incase one time I get out of the shower and drinking buddy is there, since he has to key to let himself in!

Charlie Mc said...

touching myself...naturally! To be honest, probably talking baby talk to my dog.....

Fizzgig said...

Jr: I got you a hot date lined up in May. Seriously.
Tayray: you think you are alone. I'm your neighbor!
Charlie: Yea, that is a good one! I get caught all the time though! Talking to the animals...that is

SappyChick said...

Saw that you blogmarked me on BE so I came here an delightfully found a fellow Edwin fan! :D

Whadda coincidence... I pre-ordered my Edwin CD last night! :D

I listened to "Lost in America" through the Edwin Radio. Love that song already. Found the line about the woman in the SUV guzzling gas but at least her kid's on the honor roll hi-lar-i-ous!

Can't wait to get my copy!