"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Sunday, March 19, 2006

St. Patty's Day...

So I didn't work my second job Friday night. Am I the biggest slacker or what? I don't really care! I was spose to meet the crew out, but they were all in Cleveland, with TWDSO (the ex) and his love triangle to boot. I prefer to have fun, so I didn't feel I missed anything! Besides, they were partied out around 9 when I talked to Tayray.

Me and CP met Bubba at Shooters and had some green beer. There wasn't a lot of people there, but we had fun. It was nice to be 'out' and laughing, and, it was nice to be drinking, I won't lie. We hit the bell and were home by midnight cus CP had to work Saturday, and I had plans with the girls so I needed to rest up!

I'll write about that tomorrow. Now, I'm trying to get pics off my camera...I've only done it a hundred times, and now, it isn't working. I am so technologically challenged sometimes!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Driving was an issue later on Friday night.

Anonymous said...

Monica I had so much Fun this weekend being silly and non-adult like. Lol I want a re-match!