"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Live In My Own Reality....

I watched Trans America over the weekend. I didn't expect to like it, but I like Felicity Huffman. I really loved the movie! It was funny and sad all wrapped up in a trans gender burrito! Her parents are the classic dysfunctional role models. She did a super job too, totally believable! Plus, you get to see dick. It's not real, but that isn't the point. We girls normally get screwed out of seeing any naked men. Ok, so it wasn't a man, or a real penis. But you can pretend.

I'm driving on the way to work this morning, I notice another Howard Hanna Smythe Cramer real estate sign. They're everywhere. Popping up all over town, like their taking over the entire real estate business. I notice this one says the agent's tame is Tammy Troup. I swear to God, in that instant that I saw her name, I said to myself "holey shit I wonder if she's related to Gary Troup???" Gary....is a fictional guy, that wrote a real book called 'The Bad Twin' in the TV show Lost. Gary died on flight 815, he didn't make it to the island. But his book did. I'm seriously a lost cause. I watched the finale for the Third time this wknd.

Val at work rocks my socks off, cus she kept the final episode of Prison Break, and she is still old school, and uses that-there contraption called a VCR, and was able to GIVE ME the episode. I finally saw how it ended!

I hate to be hot. Have I mentioned that? I don't do well in the heat. I bitch more than I normally do. I sweat. I hate to sweat. Unless I'm working out, then it's acceptable! I'm enjoying a homeade shaved ice with rootbeer flavor and seltzer water. It's a big old cup, and 40 calories. And it's cold. Cold is gooood!

Well, tonight is indeed, my last night of work at job #2. I am on the verge of panic. My heart is racing. I get sick if I think about it. I fear change. I worked my ass off last night trying to make as much moolah as I could. At job #1 I am proofreading a new catalog. Nothing makes you more sleepy, than reading an entire catalog while looking for errors. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Celina said...

Ahhh! Scary stuff quitting a job! Now, I'm starting to get nervous about "finally" getting out of school & starting a career! What if I don't like it? What if the people aren't nice to me? How long will I have to live alone before R can quit his job and move too?
Anyways, my vacation was great, and I see I have a lot of (reading) catching up to do! By the way, the new look is great! Caught me by surprise!