"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Saturday, December 03, 2005

Untitled (cus it sounds cool)....

I'm not nameless
I am real
I am a woman
and I feel

I'm right here
Where are you?
Some things I wish you wouldn't do

I am fragile
I can break
Words are not all I can take

To me its everything
to you it's not
Sometimes it makes me want to rot

Will I measure?
Can I match?
Why is it not me you treasure

Sometimes I lie
I don't care
Catch my heart if you dare

I'm not all-that
I'm just me
This is all I know to be

I stayed closed up
Don't show my love
I thought you fit me like a glove

My mind it runs
It makes conclusions
Please tell me that it's just an illusion

You can touch me
I am here
Yes, this is my greatest fear

I'm not perfect
Don't wear a crown
This is one thing that can get me down

Can I fit these expectations?
Do I want to?
Thats what you do

It's only a fantasy
It's all in your mind
What is it that you think you'll find?

I'm right here
You made me feel
Did I already say I'm real?

That's not me
When will you see?
It hurts me cus I'll never be....

I am rare
And I don't care
I always have been good at acting

I won't have fame
I have a name
I thought it was ok to be

Some are nameless
They're not real
If you only knew how it made me feel




**I'm definately no poet, but that's how I felt at the moment

No comments: