"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, December 22, 2005

Shout Out...

I'd like to give a special shout out to CP who single handedly downloaded (LEGALLY-don't screw your favorite struggling artists!) My Edwin singing Silent Night. It gave me the goosebumps to hear his voice sing something I'd never heard him sing. (This too, can be yours for 99 cents at Itunes!)

Then, I'd like to thank CP for still doing the deed with me, after I admitted the following thing while listening to his CD:

CP: Can we listen to something else?
ME: What do you wanna hear?
CP: I dunno, I just don't want to get it on while you are thinking about Edwin.
ME: I don't think about anyone but you
CP: Yea right.
ME: Seriously! He's a married man! Soon he'll have babies!
CP: What if he quits singing when he has a family?
ME: Well, I'd have to kill his kids.
CP: Did I hear you right?
ME: Probably.
CP: Did you say you'd kill his kids? You shouldn't want to kill anyone, let alone kids.
ME: Well, then he better never stop singing.
CP: You'd go to jail
ME: No one would know, he isn't popular enough
CP: I'd turn you in (oh no he di'int!)
ME: You wouldn't hear about it, so you couldn't turn me in.
CP: I think that word would get around.
ME: You know, in a court of law, you aren't required to testify against your spouse.
CP: Well, I WOULD testify against you.
ME: That is wrong, then they would take me away from you!
CP: Then don't kill anyone.
ME: Well....Til death do us part, right? I guess you gotta die too.

Then we made sweet love.
(me and CP...not me and Edwin)

1 comment:

MzAriez said...

Once, when I was married, I had a discussion with the husband about him leaving me. He said he wouldn't leave me even if I turned into an alien, but as long as I didn't try to kill him. I thought it was funny at the time. Too bad he turned alien and tried to kill me. So, I had to honor our agreement and leave. I am still wishing his home planet will come for him. Maybe that would make Ohio a little safer for all and he could acknowledge what he truly is.

I hope your Edwin send keeps sending beautiful music your way.