"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, November 18, 2005

It's All About My Blog!...

I got this from Zazzafooky which I just started to stalk, thru gigglechick, whom I also stalk. I'm a stalker baby. So why doncha kill me!

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
I don't think anyone would recognize me. Sometimes I worry my coworkers may.. Not at my real job, but my second one, where I poke fun at folks!

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Unless red eye reduction counts, and in that case, only my bunnies have been altered. If I had this capablity, you wouldn't see me blogging about being fat. Mkay?

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks e-mail you?
I don't get emails. I'm lucky to have nice people visit me. (namely, my family and friends mostly!) which is ok with me.

4. Do you lie in your blog?
No, this shit is really my life.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
Sometimes.

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No, but I hate when bloggers do that. And then, they really do quit!!!! There should be some kind of a law to protect readers! lol!

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
I have no time for therapy. This IS my therapy. Been there, done that! It helped me a LOT.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
I've deleted spam. I've not gotten mean comments. Fake nice comments...is that like faking an orgasm? Havn't done either! (well at least I havnt done one in almost 5 months...up to you to decide lol)

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog?
uhhhh no, I prefer to be lying down thinking my own thoughts when I "rub one out" lol.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
Everyone would like me more, cus I'm fo real dawg!! (most my readers DO know me...do you like me?????? huh?????)

11. Do you have a job?
"A" job? NO! I got TWO! Eat that bitches!! lol!

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Shiiiiiiiiiit yea!!!

13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life?
That's kind of like a fantasy-reality border which you must not cross! LOL!

14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
I've kissed one. But I wont mention names. =)

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Loaded question. I act like I have more money, cus I spend money I don't have. I really would be ok if I gave up spending. But then what fun is there in that?

16. Does your family read your blog?
Yes, whenever they DAMN WELL PLEASE and I better APPRECIATE IT TOO! I got nothin but love for ya!

15. How old is your blog?
6 months. I think it might be just starting to crawl. (but i dont know squat bout babies, and by 6 months they could be walking or talking, and then, my blog would be developmentally challenged..)

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
Ummm, at this point I'm around 2,000 TOTAL. Which is fine with me. When I'm rich and famous, Ill threaten to quit blogging!!!!!! See how they like THAT!

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
No. I talk about being a depressed, slutty liar right here.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Money? People get MONEY for this? Where's MY money? Huh? Seriously? Money?

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Um, read #20. I dunno why I would have to pay the government for being brilliant. They rape me enough as it is!

22. Is blogging *narcissistic?
So what if it is? Got a problem with that? Cuz I don't!

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Me? Not post for a long time? Sha!

24. Do you like John Mayer?
Who?

25. Do you have enemies?
Doesn't everyone? I burn bridges!

26. Are you lonely?
No way Jose!!

27. Why bother?
Because it is fun for me, and I really dont care if no one reads it. I am fragile and couldn't handle the negativity that some people get. BRING IT! Except for family. They are required to read. I make them, I really do, ask 'em for yourself!

*For Tayray

No comments: