"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Helpful Holiday Tip #1 Make Your Own Ornaments...

Tampon Angel (see below for website I found this on)

(I assume you should start with a 'new' tampon.....)

1. Dip into water until tampon expands.
2. Remove and tie at the top to create the angel's head.
3. Let hang (by handy dandy string) for several days until dry.
4. Paint face with peach or skin tone color, and draw small black dots for eyes.
5. Add blush or pink paint to cheeks.
6. Paint "dress" with glimmer paint.
7. Criss-cross thin gold ribbon across chest (around neck) .
8. Add yellow doll hair to top of head as well as a gold pipe cleaner for a halo.
9. For the grand finale...glue small gold angel wings to back.

Ta da!!! You would never know she belonged anywhere other than your tree!!!! People have to look long and hard to figure out where thatlittle darlin really is from!!!

See the final result here.

Ok, so, I'll wait til Xmas for mine, cus I know my Momma is gonna tackle this project! I bet she sets them up at a craft show alongside her flag windows, and shell baskets.

1 comment:

Celina said...

That's a little...um...weird. :) Why not blow up condoms and hang them like bulbs?