"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happiness Is....

Sunbathing Cats!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Fizzgig and Fozzie)

I had this Peanuts book when I was little and it had a page for everything that made happiness!

I'm off to paint pottery and be creative. I got some cute primitive snowmen to try to paint. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Back to work tomorrow which is pretty depressing. 4 days goes way too fast. It was so nice to not be working!
I got up 2 trees last night and all my Christmas decorations.I still need to get garland for the banister but that is all. And, time to start shopping! I can't really get much til closer til Christmas. Normally I start in October and I'm about done by now. How do most people get all this done so late? I know I will regret it!

No comments: