"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Stick me in storage for a while....

I think I should be unwound, batteries removed, and put in a box. Someone please open me up in 5 years. I think 5 years will be long enough for the brain to rest and decide my fate!! I think I am a danger to myself! (not in a serious way....its ok)

I think it was safe to get to know work guy cus he had a girlfriend. He was 'unavailable' as I like my men to be for some reason! He called today, we chatted. Now, they are breaking up. I talked it out with him last night, tried to get him to stick with her, cus I really believe all problems can be solved if you want to solve them.

So, I am not a homewrecker.

Now, I feel like falling off the face of the earth and hiding. The mere thought, of being with someone again, scares the shit out of me. He isn't pressuring me or anything, but it's a possiblity, and it makes me want to poo.

So don't worry about me, I'll be up on a shelf, you can take me out from time to time and move my arms and legs so I don't get box sores, but other than that, leave me be!

I'd like to be fitted with a pull string, so I can still make you laugh spitting such phrases as "G-Unit" and the still new, but ever popular "I'm good with that".

5 years! And, if someone could get me in for some lipo, a breast lift, and some botox while I'm going to be laid up already...that would be greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!

(This means, I also do not have to face 30 for 5 more years, I'm a genius!)

No comments: