"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Donut King

We have a vendor at work, who does all our print jobs for us. He is the greatest guy ever, his company does a lot for ours. So when he comes to pick up or drop off our jobs, in the mornings, he brings donuts.

Not just any donuts mind you, he brings KRISPY KREMES!!!! If you have never been fortunate enough to partake in a krispy kreme, you are not living life to the fullest. Now, we have 4 people in Marketing, and he brings us 3 dozen! that is almost a dozen each! Not that we eat that many, we share. I love, the chocolate cake glazed, or chocolate chocolate. The donut king brings our donuts hot off the presses, fresh, and warm! As if krispy kremes werent good enough, warm? um, now were talkin!!!!!!!!!!

So, in honor of losing 4lbs today I vow not to partake in the donuts. Donuts are gross. Donuts surely have yeast in them, and thats gross. Its alive.
I don't think its working, but I'm trying to gross myself out of the donuts.

Im going to have my lunch early. MMMMMM green beans and broccoli!!!! NOTHING LIKE IT!!!!

No comments: