"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, September 07, 2007

P.S.

I made "phone" contact with this boy I have been talking to online. We talked a couple times on the phone while I'm on vacation, and texted. I think he sounds like someone I wanna meet. We have the same sense of humor, which for both of us is huge. He sounds cute, and not axe murder-y. Not many people "get" me in the funny way. Well I should say, most BOYS don't. It's been wasted.

I have no idea about this dating thing, let alone, on the INTERNET. I've never met anyone this way. And I wasn't even looking to date someone. It just kinda happened to be that a cute boy messaged me. So, we'll see.......It's a big scarey world out there, and I'm not use to it. I'm just a small town girl. Livin in a lonley world. (journey rocks!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey I met my husband online! So it could totally happen for you!

Oh but wait, my husband is a psychotic asshole - okay, bad example, but you see where I'm going here :)

Fizzgig said...

EC:

ha ha ha ha thanks, i feel much better about it now! lol