"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Getting The Hell Outta Dodge!.....

So, I'm getting the hell outta dodge. I leave at 5:45 a.m. for Virginia Beach. Vrooooooooom. Think of me flying over in a plane and how safe I'm going to be from everything that can be unsafe on a plane! I'm pretty sick over it. Bleh. But, I'm really excited to get out of town for a few days, of course I GET TO SEE MY EDWIN TOMORROW!!! And, I met my weight loss goal of 35 lbs for the trip, and exceeded it by 1 pound. Yay for me.

Last night I finally met up with someone. We'd been missing communications for a few days and it was getting old. I had the best time, because that was just what I needed. And by 'that' I think you know what I mean.

He also asked me what I wanted out of life. I didn't hesitate to mention, that I wanted a boy who loves and adores me. Cus, well...who doesn't? I think he was wanting to know if I wanted more than a booty call. I do. But I also want the person to want it just as much as I do. You know..... some day, I'll be swept up by another boy and he will be sorry he didn't marry me or something. Cus, girls like me don't come around that often. Wink wink... See how I am learning my own value?

No further developments with my brother. I'm putting that drama on hold until I get back from vay cay. I can't let anything ruin the ride I'm on right now. Cus it's pretty nice. I am however, going to miss my Mommy. My leaving only means I'll see her one more night when I return from the beach, and then she's gone again. I tried talking her into moving back to Ohio...because it IS the heart of it all. (Ok so that was totally cheesy)

Goodbye cruel world.....I'm off to join the circus!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put everything on HOLD Mon...

Enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time! You most certainly deserve a break!

Chaim said...

This is great. It sounds like you really need this vacation :)

Jennifer said...

Awesome! You're going to have so much fun! Forget about the drama while you're away. Sure it is still there but there isn't anything you can do about it while you're away!

Erin said...

Hope you are having a fabulous time!!! ENJOY IT!!