"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm only barely awake today. You know, I worked last night til 10:30 at the police station. That doesn't seem too bad. Right? Until you take into account I was tired as hell until I got home. Then, I was wide awake the rest of the night. And I mean the rest of the night. I got home and walked 3.6 miles in an hour, did 1/2 hour of legs and abs, and 10 trips up/down my steps. When did I get done working out? 12:30 am. Then, do you think I was the least bit tired? Hell no. I got a leisurely bath, cleaned my rabbit litter box, and washed the dishes.

Well...while I was working out I watched Big Brother. And the TWO HOUR Biggest Loser episode. Don't even get me started on how much the finale of Big Brother blew a fat one. I mean, who really deserved to win out of those two? Neither. When is Lost coming back again? So that I might have an enjoyable television experience that doesn't piss me off? Oh yea, I got like six months.

Back to my night. When I finally made it to bed around 2 am. I couldn't sleep. I layed there and thought about a million things, including the fact that I couldn't sleep. So, when my alarm went off at 5:30 am to get up and "work out" before work...you can pretty much bank on what I did. I also thought about what my friend said last night, she reminded me of her internet dating story. I totally forgot about the fruitcake she met. She made us all go with her. But then, dude was a little "questionable" before they even went out. He works for the local paper, and acted like he was some sort of celebrity that everyone should know. And was totally into her 100% and was pissed that she wanted to take it slow.

While at work, CP called me. I guess that whole "I'm not talking to you until you promise you won't date anyone else" thing wasn't working out or something. I can understand, I am a hard person to get over. Especially I guess, when you are in rehab and you consider what your options are there...

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ugh, I SO hate that! The whole mind racing and not sleeping. Not the boy problem because I hate boys. They're stupid. I'm not EVER getting another boy as long as I live. LOL

Jennifer said...

PEE ESS: I hated Big Brother, too. I would have refused to vote. Keep the damn stipend, I am not voting for those two fucksticks. And can you IMAGINE the WHINING the Danielle did after the show about how it WASN'T FAIR and SO FRUSTRATING! Makes me want to slap her.

This was the worst Big Brother season EVER.

Erin said...

That sucks, being tired and not being able to sleep :(

Yeah, that BB wasn't too great - I mean if I HAD to choose one, I guess i'm glad Dick won. The best part for me was to see Eric tell everyoen he was America's player. After that I could have cared less!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the land of tired ass people ;)

BB? I never even watch that show!