"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, September 21, 2007

Jitters....

So, last night, me and the boy were texting. I fell asleep, and had the strangest dream. I dreamt that when I met him, he was really a 12 year old boy. Who, looked nothing at all like his pictures. And, had many alias's, and made a freaky movie about me from pictures. Like, made them move, and talk. And he showed me. He locked me in his house, and there was like 15 kids living there. I dunno if he was their baby daddy, but I do know he had another girl held captive there. I was the next victim. He had created this whole fake environment, and made people pretend to work in stores in this "fake town" and he made me tell them all they weren't real. It was totally wacked. It's from everyone telling me to be so freaking careful. You never know anyone really, what makes this so different?

I can't explain how sick over the possibility of meeting I was last night. I had to lay down my stomach hurt so bad. I couldn't function. The thought of eating repulsed me. I've got THAT going on. You know the nervousness. The poops. Bleh. I talked to a few of my friends, and of course, I felt fine after that, but it came back. Full force.

I still have no idea where the hell we are going. So, I'm planning on going home after work and not sweat it. If nothing else, I buy my own wine and me and the cats have an exciting evening at home. Since I'm stressed, and we have a jewelry store here at the office, I went and bought myself something. It's an evil thing that we do. Sad? Buy jewelry. Depressed? Buy jewelry. Nervous? Buy jewelry. I got this ring. It's way cute and it was also way cheap! It's pink sapphire. Love it.

1 comment:

sammi said...

Hello,I am so happy to meet you,You have the good points ,I think you are a happy man from your blog .I some times think why the women like to go to jewelry stores on-line sell hot,it's a good choice.the more and more people like buy Jewellery !In the past time ,Jewelry is wealth ,but now ,every one can have own Jewelry .It's became a trend in life!