"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, September 13, 2007

On The Go...

I've been a woman of the moment this week. On the go. In the now. Moving. Well, that might be a lie, but I have had some fun. Last night CP was suppose to come over to pick up some things, he was on loan from rehab on some picinic near my house, so he was going to stop by. Only, someone called me around 6. I left a note for CP because I can't call him, and I went on my merry way. Me. I totally dissed him. I love the new me, she's freaking awesome!

I was there a couple hours, and my phone started ringing. Like, 15 times. I didn't recognize the number, and someone finally said you better get that. It was CP. He was at my house. I said I left a note for you and you can get the stuff you wanted. He said "what I wanted isn't here" I said "well, I'm sorry" and then CP said "tell him I said hi". He knew I was with a guy. I said "Ok".

Then today, I feel bad for not being home when I said I would. Nevermind the fact that he was never around, or never kept any word to me when he said he would. Nevermind the fact that I have fun when I'm with someone, and why should I pass that up to wait around for a guy who's screwed me over so many times, and is in REHAB? I'm right. Right? I'm living my life!

I'm a free bird. I do what I want.

I think I had a vacation romance with the internet guy, cus I havn't heard from him since I got home. I could call him too I guess, right? That's so not me though. It's my girly old fashioned way. Maybe he's waiting on me to. But then, I have been busy. Tonight I'm going to a free Skynard concert with Bethie. It'll be a good time. I never get to do anything anymore so I'm gonna live it up. Although, this is night #2 without working out. I guess I won't be losing that pound yet this week. Oh well.

Update:
That boy texted me while I was at the concert. Game on! I surely get the butterflies. Isn't that funny?

No comments: