"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaaaack....(and more on the boy)

I know the internets probably shut down while I was on vacation. Riiiight. I really enjoyed my few days of "freedom". We went to see the new Halloween, had a drink at Ruby Tuesday's. Spent time at the beach, and went to the A.R.E. (Association for research and enlightenment) and took a meditation seminar. I really enjoyed the meditation, I can't explain what happened to me, but that it was a feeling of happiness that kept washing over me. Amazing. I can't wait to see if I can re-create this on my own. Meditation may keep me sane! I also got a new mantra out of it, "be still and know that I am love" this will help me I think, on my journy of self love. I still have my moments, and this is what I'll say.

As soon as I got home though, the tension, and stress all came washing back over me. I wanted my brother to go home, my Mom didn't. It's not my fault, I have my own life to get together, I've had him with me FOUR months! C'mon! So I took him home yesterday. I told him he can come back some time. But I need a few days to myself. Then I got a call from the police station, the girl working 3-11 took another shift, so they need people to work 5:30-10:30 M-F. I'm going to call and pick up some hours during the week. That money will greatly help me, especially missing three days at the real job to go out of town. Good thing I had some R&R! Plus, the days I work at the police station, I'll have to get up at 6 am to workout, since I wont have time at night.

Did I mention how I got sick on vacation? On the way home I started feeling like shit. Sinus infection. Today I got a huge ball of bloody mucus out my throat. I know, that's disgusting, but that's how I roll!

And I told you how I've been talking to that boy from the internet. Well we talked a couple times, and we've been texting a lot. He seems normal. Shocking. Normal? By normal I mean, like me. So of course this really means..."awesome".

Something about this boy... I dunno. I really like. Is it weird, because I havn't met him? I can see how this whole online thing works. He's not a freak, and we have had time to talk and get to know each other before getting involved otherwise. I guess you never know. We have a lot of the same interests, one being buddhism. It's fun to talk to someone else about it, who truely gets it, and doesn't make fun of it.

We also have the same sense of humor. Who loves laughing? I do! Who else does? That boy! Who knows what will happen.. we talked about meeting when I have some time off in October. Meeting?!!? Eeek! I feel like it's pretty damn sad I can't make plans cus I'm always working! But, with picking up these extra hours, who knows. I might be able to quit before Christmas. I'll keep you updated. I get a good feeling about it. One that I can't explain, but I trust.

Wach this video. It's only a minute long. It will make you appreciate nature. The sun was hitting the ocean so it looked like it was raining when the waves came in, and it's an amazing, beautiful thing. I'm a dork like that!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something so satisfying about horking up a big ball of bloody mucas, don't you think?

Very cool little video. Welcome back!

Chaim said...

That video was very soothing. Thank you :)

I, too, have been suffering because of my sinuses. I though I was over it, but today it came back with a vengeance. As long as my head does not explode, I think I might survive.

Erin said...

Sounds fun, but it sucks that you got sick :( Hope you feel better soon!