"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mission Control...

I'm so tired I had to make coffee before I left home, instead of getting it at work for fear I'd fall asleep at the wheel. So. Tired. Body, sleeeeeepy. I slept til 8 yesterday. And, I start work at 8. I started working out twice a day again. Forty-five minutes each. I know math sucks, but thats an hour and a half a day. Five days a week. Prior to double workouts, I did an hour a day, 5 days a week. And for the past 2 months, 45 min a day, 5 days a week. I workout more than anyone I know. And, I havn't lost weight in months. Havn't I complained about this before? Well, complaining gets you nowhere, so it's time to do something about it.

I don't know of anything more exhausting. On top of working out twice, I'm also changing up some of my routine. Obviously I need a change. I have been maintaining (if you call gaining and losing the same 10 lbs consistently, maintaining) for over a year. I still have another size to go down, so I'm kicking its ass.

I did the stupid ski machine at lunch yesterday, 15 minutes. That's all I could hang. It fucking hurts. But I'll get up there. I started at 5 min on the eliptical and now I'm doing 30 pretty easily. Then I moved to the treadmill for 30 min at a 5% incline. (because I gave up jogging a while ago due to the fact that my knees crunch and creak) After work I did 30m on the eliptical, and 15 min on the treadmill at 4.5% incline. That's about what I do, sometimes I add the bike in for shits and giggles. But it always evens out to 45 minutes.

I'm on a mission today to find some type of martial arts class to take that doesn't cost me my right arm. Maybe the left, but not the right! I want to do something different, that I will enjoy and also get a workout. I'm not joining a gym because I have a free one at work and that's just stupid. I have no idea what type to take, but I'll look into it. Anyone take any martial arts and have a favorite? It wouldn't be bad to be able to kick someones ass in the process of learning too.

When I grow up I'm inventing first, teleportation, so don't think of trying to beat me. And second, a pill that makes you thin, but you can still eat and not kill yourself working out. I have no idea how to do either, but I think it's important to have dreams.

Speaking of dreams, the mega millions is up to 32 million. I'm totally winning on Friday. I'll still blog. Only it'll be about how fabulous it is to be rich.

P.S. Why I hate old people reason uh, 5,678

Ring.
Me: "name of my department, this is me"
Old Fart: "yes im trying to reach vintage auto"
Me: "You reached 'name of my company'"
Old Fart: "hmmmmm I'm sure I dialed Vintage Auto"
Me: "No, you got 'name of my company' where I am working right now"
Old Fart" "mmmmm...do you know the number to vintage auto?"

Old people are lazy. Look it up, the yellow pages are free! I hung up on him, otherwise he'd keep going until I screamed.

P.S.S. Who's watchin the debate tonight? I was kinda suprised to see this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay dude, I am tired from just reading this... seriously. But good for you for having the energy to do all that!

And no, to be honest, I wasn't surprised to see that - if he had said anything else he would have been crucified.

Rachel said...

Hope you get out of your rut soon. That's frustrating. Annoying people should be shot! I went to Party City looking for luau decorations and the guy there said, "It's Halloween." No shit! Really? Dumbass!