"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gettin Off the Juice...

It's bosses day. I bet you are all wondering if I got anything. Yea, me too. I do get to have my va-hoo-ha looked at today. Don't get excited, it's my big annual trip to the gyn. I think with modern technology, they should figure a hands-free, non naked way of violating women. Put that on my list of things to do before I die.

I'm still tired. I looked up the symptoms of anemia. I only considered it because I barely eat meat, and rarely do I ever eat red meat. It's not even a monthly occurance. I guess I do eat a lot if you consider every sunday I have turkey bacon for breakfast, and almost every weekday morning I have a turkey sausage link. And, I barely have a period. And I bruise easily. I hate leafy green vegetables. I like iceberg lettuce. And most every other veggie but I don't eat that green lettuce leafy weed crap.

No, I think mostly it's the fact that I was taking an excess of "mini thins" and stackers and Ripped Fuel, coupled with sugar free energy drinks, or cappucinno's, including the 5 hour energy shot. I did this because I got up at 7, went to work, and didnt get home from work until 11pm, did a half hour workout, cleaned, housework.... Lather, rinse, repeat. I needed something to keep me going. For um. Years. I, am a caffiene junkie. And I'm such a junkie, that I need horrific amounts of it to even affect me.

I've tried lots of things to wean me off of them. Cold Turkey. (bitch!)
Products containing less caffeine. (which are crap, I just took more..) And my latest endeavor...natural Guarana. Guarana worked, its the key ingredient in energy drinks...in pill form.. w/o the sodium and sugar and crap, but I had to take about 5 of them at a time. I know it's not good for me to keep it up. I've gone weeks without taking anything, and like the past couple weeks...I'm the walking dead. It's horrible. I stopped taking anything now, except for weekends, because I'm too tired to do anything. I think I should go to rehab. Get me off carbs, and caffeine. Anyone wanna go with? You can get some R&R and make fun of me.

It use to be that working out gave me energy, but now that doesn't even work. I thought it was because I was working out during the day so I was so tired at night, well I'm working out afternoon, and night, and Have energy for the few hours after but thats it.

No bother, tomorrow I'm gonna win the mega millions, and have all the fat sucked off of me, and get some botox, a boob lift, and trainers, and chefs. Life will be swell then. That is, after I buy my own island, where I will live my days out with that cute boy I love.

Tomorrow I'm goin to Halloweekends at Cedar Point with my girlfriend and her coworkers. It sure wasn't scarey going w/the manfriend last year, cus he's a big strong man. I might be scared going with girls. *gulp* If a monster eats me, or I'm thrown from a ride, my millions will go to my cats, like any other respectable single girl with 4 cats would do.

Someone better ride the Wildcat with me. It's only my favorite roller coaster. Even if it is for sissies! And this is the most scarey thing, evah! It goes 120 mph in 4 seconds! vrooooooom!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh. I used to take minithins until they banned ephedrine. Sugar free redbull is my friend now.

Ya just gotta ride the magnum. It's my favorite. :) I haven't been there for years. I wanna go.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Heather. I think Magnum is my favorite roller coaster of all time.

I can't get your last link to open, and I want to see what's the scariest thing evah!

I wish I had advice on how to get some energy. If you find an answer, share!

Anonymous said...

You know, it actually could be anemia because many of the things you mentioned can cause you to be anemic. It's a quick test, you should probably get it done!

And damn, that rollar coaster does look cool - but seriously, $25 million on a rollar coaster??? It better be really good!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

hope you enjoyed the stirrups! haha

Fizzgig said...

heather:
they still make minithins! their cheap too! Redbull doesnt do squat for me.

suzi:
ill report on any energy boosting tricks i run across.

erin:
You never know! but im giving it some time off the caffine first. i know its prob withdrawl.

Alexa:
oh yes.....it's freaking awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey Mon, I work with Stacker 2 and I noticed you said you've taken a lot of Stacker drinks. I work with Stacker 2 and we've got this energy shot called 6 Hour Power... have you tried that?

Right now we've got this short, anonymous survey and we'd love it if you could fill it out for us: http://surveymonkey.com/6hrpowersurvey

If you do take it, that would be great if you let me know you did. Let me know if you have any questions, too. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day.

Franklin Keane
Brand Ambassador
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com