"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Risky Business....

First and foremost. I didn't take any mini thins Monday. I wasn't a chipper gal. I am very happy today after having one. I think I'm seriously addicted.

CP told me this wknd in the midst of all our 'talking' that he is a risk taker. I'm so not. I think that it is a good thing, cus we balance each other. Sometimes he makes me do things I'm not comfortable with, and I make him not do things I'm not comfortable with. It works.

He said that with me, it was love at first sight, and that is a huge risk. Love at first sight? I said stop before you make me cry! He never said that before. He said he wanted to live with me right away and propose to me right away and didn't consider the risks involved. I guess another risk involved with love at first sight is you don't believe the girl when she tells you she is difficult, then act all surpised when she is.

Who, Me?

His Valentine's Gift finally came! I got him Clerks 10th anniversary edition. He opened it up and said Clerks 10. Alright. And turned it over. I said, didn't you notice why it took so long to come? And I turned it over, and he still didn't notice. OHHHHHHHHHHH, it's AUTOGRAPHED by Kevin Smith! You can buy pretty much anything on Kevin's site autographed, it just takes forever to arrive. He really liked it. It has a TON of extra's on it. Only one of the best movies ever.

I got in a workout last night and I feel fantastic today. Amazing how that works. It's like a drug for the soul! We watched American Idol, and picked our 6 top favorites. To see if they will make it all the way. It was something fun to do. I like Paris the best, she performed like a star!! I can't wait to see the guys cus in auditions there was a cutie with a very Edwin-like voice, and anyone with a voice like that is a winner to me!!!!

Slim Fast makes me poopy. I know you care.

I spent the last 2 days at job #1 trying to fix a problem on our website that didn't exist. We'll call it the phantom jibberish. Long, long story short, it wasn't even the site I work on. It was the site for one of our divisions. I have information from their site on ours, so that is how the confusion came about. People from that company didn't even know who did their own website. Turns out they have a web developer do it. Ummmm, yea, that's so not me! IDIOTS!

Today's Question:

Are you a risk taker? Or smart like me, and make informed decisions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little of both.