"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, February 10, 2006

It's Finally Over....

The week went fast! I hope to get my car fixed this wknd. CP did the carpets yesterday. It's nice! Lately I havn't been feelin' the love. It really sucks when that BS starts to happen. I'm so exhausted. I went to bed alone, and woke up alone. I vaguely remember CP asking for some blankets some time in the night or morning, but it could have been my imagination. Was he really there? Who knows.

I dreamt about TWDSO. We were friends, joking around with CP. I said it was a dream, as if it would ever happen. Anyone want a great deal on an ebay item?

They are bringing my team back at job 2! I asked to be on it! I'll get to make bank my last few months there! I'm hoping at least, it's my last few months there. We'll see! Don't count your chickens before they hatch and all that great stuffl.

So I get our electric bill. $256. Mind you, I have no gas, so that includes heat, and while I appreciate that I dont have a $400 heat bill, I'm still pissed off. It's been 120, and now its $256? CP was off for over a month, jacking up the heat, thinking it was no big deal, now its 256! They can fuck right off cus we are living in the dark ages as it is!

I have been way intolerant of the cold lately. Maybe that is because every other week, its 60 degrees, then it snows? I'm not sure but that just might be it.

Today sorta sucks so far, so that's all I got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I havent got my electric bill yet, but Im nervous about getting it!
It'll get better, ITS FRIIIIIDAYYYYYY!!!