"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, February 24, 2006

How To Feel Like A Peice Of Shit In One Easy Click....

I love to help people, and helping you feel like crap, is even better. I got on the Biggest Loser website to try to join the biggest loser club, only it costs money. But, know what is free? You can act like you are siging up for a free diet (which you never get btw) and find out your BMI (body mass index) there. Which, I have known mine for a while, and it shall remain secret, but this has a chart. It puts your BMI on a scale from one extreme to the next. Under, Healthy, Over, OBESE!

I'm thinking I'm hot shit, cus you know, I lost 28 lbs and I'm still struggling desperatly to hold on to that, and lose more, but that's a lot and I'm proud of it. So, where do I fall on such a scale you ask?

OBESE!

I can shop at a regular store! When I think Obese, I'm thinking, moo moo's and house slippers!
So, if you want to feel like a fat lard, I encourage you to log on to the biggest loser site, and find out where you fall. The worst part of it, is it tells you you are obese, then asks you to pay for a freaking diet plan, as if that will work. More reasons people ARE obese! DIETS! Kiss my obese ass!!!!! They also have my 'Ideal weight' at 107. I was really sickly in high school cus I never ate. I also, never weighed 107. So, that's totally wrong!!

Why not just say your fucking fat and get over it! Words are some funny things aren't they? Cus, I'm totally ok with the fact that I'm overweight. I don't like it, and I'm working on changing it, but I can accept the terminology. Just like sometimes I am a bitch, but I wouldn't like to be called one. Ya hurr?

Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and it is really inspiring, and I've learned a few things from it. If you check out the sample workout routines, you will see why those people lose weight so fast. They work out 3 hours a day, 6 days a week.

To sum it up: The biggest loser club will make you feel like a loser!!!!

Today's Question:

What do you think about all the hoop-la over words? They are, just words! But they can hurt!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey monica don't feel bad i'm obese too according to that chart. I know i'm overweight but i don't feel that i'm obese!

Anonymous said...

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt.
I dont weigh what Im suppose to for my age or my height, but I dont give a rat's ass about it!

Anonymous said...

Words can make or break your day or your life. You have to learn which words to take to heart and which to ignore. Recently, the words I heard from a particular person sent me into more confusion than I felt before I heard from this person again. I was learning to deal with what I feeling, then the words that came from his mouth brought back things I didn't want to feel. Right now I have to agree that words can hurt, and they suck!!!!!

Fizzgig said...

Madonna has a song called words. I think we should sue NBC for feeling like crap and become millionaires. Well, it's good to dream, right?