"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, February 13, 2009

Cupid..

Are you excited for Valentine's Day? I don't have plans. I didn't make any. And, I'm guessing neither did the manfriend since he didn't mention it. He is my Valentine all the time, but you know how girls are. On the other hand I don't have much of a desire to go out and wait for 3 hours to eat somewhere, or pay $100 for a meal. I call this getting older and wiser. As long as he puts out, we'll be good.

So far so good with the new new girl. Aside from the fact that her coworker moved to our area, but not our department...and there seems to be some conflict there. I'm trying to give her some direction, she hasn't had to be accountable to anyone really, and this is gonna be a rude awakening. Well, not rude, cus I'm a nice person. I even got them valentines! I did have to ask her like 5 times to put files away before she did it. She seems to lack a sense of urgency, or priority. Something we'll have to work on.

I didn't weigh myself this morning at home to get my weekly weight loss.....but the scale at work says I lost 4lbs since yesterday, and I'm not going to think that's possible. My goal was 2lbs to make the even 60 mark so we'll see.

Happy Vday to all and to all a good Vday!

5 comments:

Dark Cloud Nine said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! My Valentine is stuck overseas on a military base for I don't know how long, so, contrary to what was planned, he won't be back for VDay. Oh well, that's fine, I don't care much for that holiday anyway, but I for sure miss him a lot.
Have a good weekend!

Mandy Lou said...

Happy Vday to you as well. It's actually one of my favorite holidays, just not hub's, guess I sure can pick 'em. But I'm totally with you on the dinner thing - what's the point, you have a better time any other day of the year.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you get some.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

holy crap i just got your valentine's day package.

BEST GIFT EVER!!!

omg, thank you!!!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good v-day!