Well, I'm so hella-busy these days that I didn't even have time to post I'm coming live from Thursday afternoon. Thursday came from Tuesday. What the hell? This means:
1) I'm still employed
2) Business is good and we're beating the competition
3) I'll get paid next Friday
4) I should buy myself jewelry from the employee store. But I wont.
5) I'm pretty awesome in general.
Changes about our "Grille" at work I don't like.
1) It costs $1.99 to buy two hard boiled eggs, when I can get a whole dozen for 80 cents.
2) A small plastic (about 12 oz) cup of grapes costs $2.59, when at Giant eagle, I can get a whole pound for $99.
3) It costs me 85 cents for gross coffee, when it use to cost me 50 cents for good coffee. IN MY OWN CUP!
4) They use real eggs instead of egg beaters. Euw.
5) They don't have turkey sausage links anymore. Only patties. And they are gross and have those hard balls in them that real sausage has. *shudder*
6) They have a shelf of fruit in bowls like apples, bananas, and oranges and have a label "large fruit, $.89". But, won't sell me a whole pineapple on that shelf for the same price.
They moved the pineapples. Dicks.
Big news is, my Momma drove home from city hospital to her house. She followed me in her own car. She hasn't driven since her accident. That's big news.
In also big news, the manfriend is having a toga party January 30. If I know you, and you wanna come you let me know (email@example.com) . Invites will be out later. It will probably cost $10 and you'll get something for that like food. And, the honor of seeing me in a toga. C'mon, that's gonna be flippin sweet! I promise I wont party out early either. And, if I drink enough I'll even initiate the "gator". Hopefully everyone will follow suit. And not look at me like I'm a total idiot.
Oh, and I'm sure that I'm happy it's Friday!