"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lay your hands on me...

Wow. What a fantastic morning. I know those two words shouldn't go together, but today they do. I've had an interest in Reiki for a long time. I posted about it like a year or so ago, and my desire for using this with animals in some way. What is Reiki? This gives you a little info. And This is how it is used on animals. One of the guys I went to school with, has been a myspace friend for a while now. He and his wife have all sorts of talks and seminars about zen practices, which interest me as well. His wife is a Reiki master, and is able to attune students.

I must have asked him about 4 times when he's announced classes, how much they cost, and where they are. I got a message from him this morning, that he and his wife felt moved to attune me with level one free of charge. How sweet is that? He said he knows how life changing it can be and they wanted to share it with me. It's certainly interesting how the universe works. Certainly is!

Speaking of the universe. My sister had her third date last night with a new guy who seems to be really nice. You know what payback is? It's when you text your sister on her date, and tell her she has to respond or you'll call the police on her, cus she might have been chopped up. You remember, how she called me on my first date with my BF and said if I didn't answer she'd assume I was in danger, and call the police, because you couldn't possibly trust someone from the internet? Then the whole family kept calling while I was having a nice time making out in the parking lot? Dayum!! She responded with...and I quote..."Bitch! I'm fine. Call you later"

I'd love to know how showing concern is being a bitch, but whatever! It's called karma. That's the bitch!

Know what else I love? That I get to see my sweetiepie tonight! Eeeeeeeeeek! I am soooo in love with him.

No comments: