"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, January 04, 2008

Floating on a Polar Ice Cap...

So, last night it was twelve degrees when I left work at 10:15pm. That's a one in front of a two, twelve degrees. Holey shikey's that's cold! Next week? Back in the 50's. How can you complain about the weather with global warming? Seriously, it's pretty awesome. It snows a couple of times, it melts. It's cold, it warms up. I don't mind it as much. Remember back when it use to snow like, every day and never melt? What was that like? Grandpa, tell me bout the good old days!

I took some cold medicine when I got home, layed on the couch with my warm down throw blanket, fuzzy socks, and three cats to finish watching super skinny me, and woke up at 7:33 this morning! I'm spose to leave the house at 7:30 for work, mkay? I was so out of it, I put my moisturizer on my toothbrush, which delayed my leaving even further. Know how sick and tired I am of being tired? And sick for that matter? Very.

I spent my time yesterday perusing the job market. The only fix for this working two jobs is a new job. I have to make more money. The only money I have left after bills on one job, now goes for gas. Forget food and pets. I have to seriously consider a roomate. A.k.a ....my brother. If he had a car, it may not be so bad? Maybe? I'm just sick of struggling. The man is going to be living with his friend, so it isn't like I'd be ruining our chances of cohabitating bliss.

And forget about moving, that will never happen while I'm working the job I have. I can't pay a penny more in rent. And this means I'll wind up living in the ghetto, and what girl wants to live in the ghetto? I moved out of the ghetto cus I was afraid. Sometimes it seems hopeless. Sigh. And then I move on to the present. Where I am making it on my own, as I have been for three years, and I love my life. I have to stop trying to change the world, and be in the present. I'm really not doing so bad.

I dreamt last night that I was a hunchback. And I was in dumb math class. Which, I was in school, I took general, basic, and business math. No pre intro to anything. It was a pretty shitty dream cus my hunchback was square and it hurt. Being sick gives you stupid freaking dreams.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I feel your pain girl :( I hope it gets better for you soon!!!!!!