"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Saturday, July 21, 2007

Iz At The Poleez Stashun. Protektin Ur Peplz..

Friday night at work. There was no paperwork. Not one thing to do. The phone rang one time. And by that I mean, 1 ring, the person hung up. It was Dead. Not that it's a bad thing, but it made for a long night. I spent hours perusing LOL Cats sites. Which literally made me laugh my ass off. I guess you have to be a cat person. Only cat persons would think cats actualy had thoughts outside of. Hungry. Clean litter. Pet me. Go away. Throw toy. I actually have conversations w/them.



Saturday night was funny. A half hour after I get here, a group of 10 girls comes in, the one girl has on a veil. I thought maybe there was some bachelorette drama going on. She was doing a scavenger hunt. She asked if there was an officer here to write her a written warning. Which there wasn't. Then she asked if there was a fireman who could put on his fire suit. No. I said it's just me, their all out on calls. I asked if there was anything else I could get her, and she asked for a lock of mans chest hair. I said, I really wish I could get that for you. *sigh* I told her the bar where there are always a few cops doing security and they went up to find them. Oh, to be young and hopeful, and on the verge of marriage. Poor girl.

I think ever since I went with "new blogger" I hate it. Posts don't update. I hate it. I'm thinking about going to ride my bike when I get home at 7am. Just get the workout done, then if I laze around all day who cares? Thinking is not doing people.

No comments: