"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, July 20, 2007

Done...

Check back tomorrow for an official update. I'm working on my post about how I kicked CP to the curb last night, but I don't have the energy to finish it. And, the story isn't over. I work all wknd at the police station so I'll have plenty of time then. I'm mentally, and physically exhausted. I have a gi-normous blister on my foot from my walk last night, the lining rubbed off my walking shoes and the plastic rubbed my foot for 3 miles. Lovely.

Then after the drama, I dreamt I scratched huge crater holes into my scalp. It was horrible.

Until then, I'm about to deliver a list of phone numbers to the police department in regards to CP's case. I'm not just doing it to be mean, it's to protect me and my brother against ever being involved in the drug scene because of calls made from a phone in my name. I work too fucking hard for this shit to be happening to me. Some friend.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The curb is the right place for CP. You DO work way too hard to let anyone throw you off track. You're doing the right thing protecting yourself and your brother from any of his mess...it's his, let it stay that way.

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds like you're going through a lot. You're awesome for keeping up with your workouts through all this. It does make you feel better but it's the hardest thing to do when you need it most. Hang in there...