"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Do Not Like Them Sam I Am....


I'd like to point out that I still feel like ass from eating crap this weekend at the party. You really are what you eat. That is 100% the truth. I in fact, feel like actual turds. Here is where I complain a lot. I'm really tired of working out. I mean....really, really, realllllly tired. Sick to death. Pissed off I do not want to do it. I hate it. I'm going on two weeks now where I really would rather eat hot dogs than work out. (I loathe hot dogs) I have no desire to continue. I can't even come up with enough words to describe how much I hate it, I hate it so much. This is normally when I would give up. Supposedly, if you keep going thru this little slump, it'll just go away. Well, it needs to hurry the fuck up. I'm tired of being sore. I'm tired of devoting 2 hours a night to exercise. But, I do. I keep on keepin' on. Patience, is not my virtue. I want someone to *poof* me thin.

I spent like half an hour trying to get a picture of myself for progress in the mirror. This is some tricky shit, to get a photo without the flash blurring the whole thing out. This is as good as it gets. I'd like to point out that in May I couldnt even button these shorts by at least an inch. For my next trick, I might dig up a before photo, and I want to get one wearing the pants I have to wear every day that don't fit me by a couple inches. Cus I'm too poor to afford new clothes. BTW don't I have a killer tan? Thanks.

Did anyone catch the premiere of The Two Coreys? Am I the only one still in love with Corey Haim? Do you know that it's possible I could get him too, he seems pretty desperate to get laid. I'd blow your mind boy. You don't even know. I've got the radar for druggies. He too, wound up with drug problems. I should seriously consider working under cover for the police. I can spot the druggies by my attraction to them. What......the hell?

One of the secretaries got a coach wristlet from her VP. Now, when I first started I thought, no WAY do I want a girl VP. Now, I'm totally jealous. They are forever buying their girls cute little gifts, and Starbucks, and gift cards. You know what I got from one of my VP's? A post-it thank you for moving his office. I did a great job. I packed, unpacked, and organized his damn office into half the space he use to have. I suppose its better than nothing. And I did get small things when they went on a trip, but come on people. I always kid the other girls that when Christmas rolls around and I get a fat diamond, they will be jealous of ME. One can dream!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Anonymous said...

I saw the 2 Corys. Seems fitting you would not be attracted to the one with the stable lifestyle, a big home and does whatever the wife says. No, you want the butthead. Go figure.
Looking good..

Rachel said...

Congrats on your progress! Keep at it. It can be hard at times. Sounds like you may need to change things up a bit. If you've been doing the same workouts for awhile, you and your body get tired of them. Try doing something different like rollerblading or going outside more. Lately, I've been boogie-boarding a lot. Killer core exercise with all the paddling.

P.S. I agree about being what you eat. You totally feel it.

Fizzgig said...

Anon:
Thank you thank you. I'm pretty sure your my mother though, so you don't count. Well I guess just a little.

Rachel:
I think your right. I use to go on bike rides a couple days a week but latley I havnt wanted to go alone. And it's been too hot. I need to suck it up and get out there, for the sake of my sanity!!