"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Saturday, June 30, 2007

Message from the universe...

Draw upon all of your patience to deal with a friend who is feeling moody and slow today. Even if you are getting a bit fed up with her or his attitude, you have to be sympathetic. Imagine yourself in this pal's shoes for a few hours today. You'll soon see that if you had to deal with what this friend is dealing with, you'd be in a very similar type of mood. Bring more empathy back into your life -- it will help you understand.

*woa* This is dead on....I totally need to work on my empathy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Excellent. Imagine if we were all that empathetic EVERY day!

Erin said...

I hope you were nice to your friend after reading this :)

Fizzgig said...

Suzi:
wouldnt it be nice?

EC:
yea, of course I was a little more understanding!