"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Only A Dream...

There's a lot of stuff going on with me right now, I know, suprising, huh? I'll blog about it all when I can get my thoughts together, but until then, enjoy this dream I had last night.

I was house sitting in this rich house. This is the second scary dream I had while I was house sitting a nice house. If you have a nice house, don't ask me to watch it. Well this time my brother was there, and Kat was there. There was this big ass 3 level deck on the back, and the yard was all woods. It was a nice breezy night and I was flickering the lights on to see which ones best illuminated the deck. When I noticed a bug zapper, and a fire pit, I thought we should all go out and enjoy the evening. I'd turn on some lights, and open the door to see what was lit up, and each time, a rocker on the deck would rock back and forth. The first few times I didn't think anything of it.

The people also had a dog. The dog started barking at the door. My brother and Kat didn't want to go outside on the deck, and I opened the door to get them to go out and then ALL the chairs started rocking. Vigorously. I yelled STOP!, and they stopped. I told them it was safe to go outside, and when we opened the door it happened again, and I was screaming STOP! STOP IT! And then Kat joined in yelling, and all the lights went on and off, and the chairs were all banging on the porch. Like little old unseen ladies rocking on crack or something!

In the middle of it all, I realized I forgot to feed the fish. This is something I dream all the time, forgetting to feed the fish. I'll have fish in an aquarium, and days go by and I think...FUCK! The fish must be starving! I read once it had something to do with fertility. But that was in my dream book, I've found many interpretations. Back to the dream...after realizing I forgot to feed the fish in the middle of inanimate objects moving on their own, I ate the fish food. It didn't taste very good at all. But I still ate it.

I'll interject here, that sometimes I also dream that I eat cat poop. I'm not kidding. I eat it right out of the litterbox. Now, you want to talk about some nasty shit! What do you suppose THAT means? I clean the box every day, so I'm not thinking that my cats are walking in shit or something.

Meanwhile, my brother and Kat holed up in a small room off the porch while everything was going nuts. I ran in there with them (fish fed) and we were all just screaming Stop! Go away! Leave us alone! We're not afraid of you! It never did stop, but I did wake up with a pounding headache. Like I was really screaming my lungs out. (that, or it's the bug living behind my eye)

The dream was really disturbing, though to read it, it didn't sound so bad. I'm thinking that I was trying to stop the madness in my life somehow. Because that is what I want to scream at CP all the time. JUST STOP! More on this topic with CP at a later date and time.

About an aquarium: (the fish are always in an aquarium)

To see fish in an aquarium, is indicative of small pleasures that last of short duration either in your life or to come. The condition and size of the fish tank or aquarium, is also an indicator as to the quality and/or quantity of the pleasure.

About the fish symbol:

The fish is an age old symbol and one which frequently appears within dreams. Within the dream the fish tends to represent that which is formed yet remains unconscious. Catching a fish is to pull from out of the waters of the unconscious onto the dry land of ones conscious mind. The fish and fishing can also represent the process of dreaming and dream analysis itself.

About fish:

To see live fish in a dream is very much good luck unless the fish was carp, in which case it is a warning against subjecting yourself by your actions to criticism. A fish swimming in clear water is an omen that you will acquire personal wealth and power. but to see a dead fish as in a market is an omen of disappointment. Cooking and eating fish, except carp, indicates your present endeavors will meet with success.

I personally like the idea that I am going to acquire personal wealth and power. That suits me, thankyouverymuch.

2 comments:

MzAriez said...

Mon,

I was told that eating things you should not be eating means you have an unfulfilled need. You are trying to use other things to meet(nourish) that need, but are unsuccessful since you are choosing things or doing things that can not possibly meet it.

Anyways, at least you were strong enough to stand up to unseen forces or things happening around you. Maybe these things keep you distracted from addressing your need which may reside unconsciously within you.

My thoughts say to find a calming environment if you can't find serenity in your own space. Then, look within and ask yourself what is it that you really need.

Remember, many of us need money and ask for it. Sometimes, we need to ask for the path to reach it. My godmother use to always pray by saying "God, show me the way...." She has done pretty good too from going from broke to living nice.

Take care.

Jennifer said...

Ohh...I thought I had weird dreams. LOL