"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Eh, I'm Back...

I'm back home. I'm not only getting over being on vacation, and at the beach, I'm also going through manfriend withdrawl. Gawd it sucks. I knew that it was going to be hard, but really, I had no idea. He did tell me that it was a wonderful bonding experience and that waking up next to me more than we've been able to is is wonderful for him. Even if I push him off the bed. Well, whatever. I loved waking up with a smile on my face, and going to sleep in his arms. We really did have a fabulous time. We had a ton of laughs, and so much time being cute, it is kinda sickening. We got along great, and each had a blast. We also did some talking which we both like. But shed some light on our future. Men are much slower at things (sorry boys). But I'll leave it at that and not air out his dirty laundry.

Speaking of dirty laundry, guess who texted me on my vacay? The old booty call. I dunno how many times I've told him that I'm in love. I said "I'm in Virginia Beach...Kickin it with my boyfriend". Then like 2 hours later he texts me "when's the last time you thought about us?". I didn't even respond. I mean seriously, why is it guys do that? Don't want nothin to do with you til you move on? Not that I'm complaining, because I happen to be extremely happy...but damn. Step off.

I don't want to stick us out on the net for the world, so I'm going to link some pics if you want to see us. The great unveiling of the boy. This is me and the manfriend enjoying our first day at the beach. This one we took on the dolphin cruise. And this is us lounging in the pool on our rafts.

I have lots more pictures to go through, but unfortunatley, I am swamped with work. My boss told me today I have to have my girls reviews done by Friday. Uh, gee, thanks for the heads up on that. It's month end, so theres the usual BS that goes along with that, and I have district manager reviews to prepare, (not write thank god).

While I was on vacation I had a little digestive trouble if you will. Like, nothing digested. At all. It kinda hung around like it was afraid vacation would end more than I was. I was pretty miserable for the most part. I usually have some digestion several times a day. I eat pretty balanced. So, me and the boy got whole body cleansing kits from the store. I started mine yesterday. So far, nothing has been cleansed. But, I'm looking forward to it, since all we did was eat and drink each day, I need something to clean me out. You're suppose to not exercise for the two weeks, but um, that's not happening. I am on a mission. Plus it's suppose to make you feel "fabulous". I'm waiting for that.

I also am trying to ween myself off caffeine pills. I've been taking them for years working 2 jobs. So, I tried all sorts of herbal energy pills. Nothing. I bought some guarana on vacation, and I think so far it's better than most substitutes I've tried. It's a horrible addiction!

Oh, I also have a few videos of dolphins to post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you guys just look so freaking cute together. I'm so happy that you had a wonderful vacation - well except for the little digestion thing ;)

Glad to have you back though!

Anonymous said...

You two are completely adorable together! Glad you had a good time, except for when your body didn't digest anything. Mine does the same thing when I travel. So annoying!

Welcome back, anyway. I hope the adjustment to real life isn't too, too horrible.