"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, December 03, 2007

Fa La La La La....

I trimmed the tree on Friday. You know what's mildly depressing? Putting up your tree by yourself. That was a first. I did however, do so while watching a Beavis and Butthead marathon, and drinking wine. So, it could've been worse. At least I laughed. I wired the tree to the wall. Last year, it fell over twice. Screw that mess. I only put up one tree. And, I only put out a few decorations. I have tubs of stuff, but I don't feel like messing with it all. It's too much work, and I have no time. I was up til 4 am as it was.

I got my hair did on Saturday. Where my hairdresser and I discussed boob jobs. She met the man last time I went, so she proceeded to tell me that we'd have adorable children. I told her to shut the fuck up, that's not happening. You don't joke about those things. If you let that info out into the universe, that's bad news!

Saturday night I went to the man's family function. It was a grand opening of a store. It was pretty nice, the food and wine was yummy, and I like any time I get to spend with him. No shit? However, it did snow ice, and I had planned on going home due to the dog being on medicine, and I didn't feed the pets in preparation, and my neighbor wasn't home to do it. The man wanted me to stay cus it wasn't safe to drive home. Then he said he'd follow me if I wanted to go. It was kinda cute, I don't remember anyone really caring about my well being like that. I dated some real assholes mkay?

I wanted to go cus I felt guilty abandoning my pets that way, but I didn't want to leave him. I don't even know why, but I got upset. Girl at work told me it's cus I'm so in love and everything is magnified. I dunno, it's so unlike me, but it seems like I'm forever crying over stuff. Not like I'm sad, but I just didn't want him to be upset with me I guess. And, it was sort of the fact that he cared enough about me to not want me to leave. One thing is for sure, it certainly does suck living far apart. He asked me why I was crying yesterday. I felt like an ass.

Anyway, it all worked out in the end. He got me clothes to wear and made me little cups for my contacts. I fell asleep on the floor, and his friend was on the couch, so I ended up leaving around 8 am Sunday, cus I was so uncomfortable, and needed some rest. He came to my house later in the evening, and did the cutest thing ever. He got me those things for the animals that you put a lot of food/water in and it lasts forever. So, if I got stuck away from home I wouldn't have to worry. Him understanding how much I love my pets=awesome. Have I also mentioned that he doesn't complain about them? He's a keeper, that one!

He stayed the night with me, and we cuddled on the couch and watched Harry Potter. I made him coffee for in the morning. I wanted to get up with him, but I had to get up to work out at 6, and I knew I wouldnt get up if I got up at 4:30. I sure could get use to having him around. I miss him so much when we're apart. Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading about all the love over here, but the kindness toward your pets really speaks to what kind of character your man has. What a kind, good man. I think you should keep him around for a while…like maybe forever!

Fizzgig said...

Suzi:
Thanks, in a world so full of hate, you can always find a lil love up in my blog. lol.
I totally agree too, you can tell alot about a person by how they treat pets. Their my kids, and it means a lot to me if someone is kind to them. I'm thinking I should keep him around forever too. I'm trying to devise a plan to kidnap him. Keep it on the DL though.