"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY 2008.....

Happy New year to everyone! I hope it's a wonderful new year full of new possibilities for all of you! I am not making resolutions anymore cus I'm old enough to know they don't last.

The only thing I promise myself for the new year and beyond, is to not sell myself short, and always keep my happiness in mind. 2007 was a really crummy year in the way of my personal life. But it ended on a fantastical note. And, I learned a lot about myself in the process.

Anyone making resolutions? I gained 8 lbs in 3 wks so if I were making resolutions I'd resolve to lose that 8lbs. But, I will anyway when I get back on track from feeling sick, and eating crap.

I'm going to the mans tonight for a par-tay. Hardly anyone I know is even doing anything this year. I feel a lot better, but I'm still exhausted. I was pretty shitty on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Took lots of meds. Felt high, loved it. We saw I am Legend this weekend. That was a really good movie! Sad too.

HAPPY NEW YEAAAAAAAAAAAR!

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Happy New Year, Mon! Hope you had time to rest up after your par-tay.

Erin said...

Happy New Year Monica! Hope you had a great time at the party!