"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random Dream...1..

I use to dream a lot. I havn't much lately. I blame drugs. Sleeping pills. I've been taking them again so I don't wake up terrified.

Well, I had extremely disturbing dreams last night. I was in on killing someone!!!! I kept waking up and dreaming it again!!!! It all started with me being pissed at a citgo worker, who pushed me and didnt apologize, I went off on her and wanted to speak to the manager, and she was so freaking rude to me. The confrontation escalated and escalated....

Then I was at a friends house, and we "accidentally" killed this guy and hid the body by sitting in front of it. He was on the couch, dudes dad came home so we thought covering his head would disguise the fact that we had "accidentally" shot him in the head

Then I just ran and ran and thought I got away with it. Then later I got in my car and all I remember was a boom and not feeling anything....

I was dead, only I wasn't. I was injected with something to make me look dead Then, my car exploded. And I was running from someone. I dunno who. My friend Stephanie (that I havn't seen for like 8 years) drove me away fast, and rolled the car, so I was in an accident, on top of being shot, and playing dead. I remember feeling it flipping.

No comments: