"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Flash Gordon...

I sat at work last night for half an hour not getting paid (notice a theme with the second job?) because my logon quit working. I asked if I could leave, cus they couldn't fix it. Why the hell I gotta sit there and not get paid? Hopefully they call me off tonight. Guess there isn't much work til one job is finished, and they called a bunch of folk off. I need a freaking break, wtf do I care? Not like I'm making any money.

So on my night off, I worked out, cut the dogs hair, mopped the kitchen, took trash down, carried a TV upstairs, mopped the laundry room, emptied (cleaned) the hot water tank, swept, cleaned litter boxes, had a bath, dishes, moved the pet food downstairs, and prepared for this morning. I was home for 3 hours before I went to bed. I'm the fucking queen of time management.

This morning, I set off a bomb. A FLEA bomb. Yes. I've got fleas. While I don't think it's quite an infestation yet, you can't be too careful when you have 6 pets. You have to nip that shit in the asshole. I bathed the cats over the weekend. That's a load of fun. I took a picture of one afterwards, and laughed at myself for the entire hour drive to see the man, because I couldn't wait to ask him if he wanted to see a picture of my wet pussy. Hee Hee...I'm so easily amused!

Did you know what a gentleman the man is? (I decided he's a man....so I should call him one) He opened my car door for me all weekend. I mean, seriously! Isn't he the cutest thing ever?

So, this morning, I locked everyone downstairs for the day which I'm sure they are going to just love. Fourteen hours of animal bliss. Of course the only one that's going to mind is Tai, she's the outcast.

I also achieved my goal of a 15 minute mile without dying. Normally, I do 3.6 miles in an hour, so it takes me over 15 min to do a mile. I was pretty proud of myself for getting there last night, and staying there the whole time, maintaining the incline, and form so I didn't hurt my knees or my back. I didn't feel like I was going to die. Though, if you were a fly on the wall you'd see that it wasn't so easy, and my whole body was sweating, and I said things like, "mother fucker" and "don't stop" along with heavy breathing. Yea... it was kinda like sex. On an incline. With sweat. Hell yea!

Then, when I weighed myself today, it happened. I hit the 50 lb mark. Angels sing!!! Let me state here, that 50 lbs is half of 100. Half of 100! That is a lot of weight. I don't know if I could even lift 50 lbs. I could almost lose 100 lbs and still be a functioning human being. Almost, but not quite. My goal, is only 20 more lbs, and 1 more size. I am so excited, I can't contain myself! All while working two jobs! I'm so fucking proud of myself. I rock. That's all there is to it. And, I deserve to toot my own horn, because I do a lot of shit every day, in addition to working 60 hours. Did I mention how I work all the time? Cus, I like to mention it. I'm also 100% drug free..unless you count my natural endorphines. And caffine. Lot's of caffine. But still.

Edit: I got myself this ring I had my eye on for the past year....for meeting my major goal. I said I'd buy me something. On my account. *gulp* It's tanzenite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You most certainly DO rock! Hot diggity! Fifty pounds is just infrickincredible. Congratulations to you!

Jennifer said...

Weehaw! :D Good for you! :D You totally deserve that ring. hehe!

Working a lot does a lot to a person. I worked for 3 months at over 84 hours a week. That was BRUTAL. I did have that one day off for Superbowl Sunday. Woo. hehe

Patti Cake said...

Way to go! 50 pounds is awesome. Hopefully your job will figure out the pay problem.

Fizzgig said...

suzi:
Thank you!!!! =)I wanna feel 50lbs though I think it might mean more to me if I can lift something 50lbs.

kg:
it fucks with your head! Totally!

Patti:
thank you thank you! Yea, supposedly ill get two checks on friday. You can bet your ass if I'm not paid, I'm not working.