"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Training Wheels...

Pardon me today. I'm working on stuff for my measley secreterial job where I work for rich fucks, and make jack shit.

I am devising a way to cut down our work time on monthly awards, by using macros to automatically reformat our merge files. And, auto merge them with the awards. The doing isn't so hard as the documenting, and coming up with a way to explain it to other people. I have to give two 45 minute presentations next Tuesday. *Gulp*. Never. Done. Before.

My boss is big on training others effectively. I use to be a crew trainer at Taco Bell back in the day. So, I can do it. And let's face it, people like me. I'm personable! Plus, the girls will be following along on computers, so it should be fairly easy. But aside from one other girl, their not very computer saavy.

Wish me luck. I better get a damn good review, and subsequent raise come January! Or I'm seriously looking for another job. I can't keep killing myself with two jobs. Oh, after I take vacation of course, and maybe buy somethin else with my discount. Tee hee.

No comments: