"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's Good To Have Dreams...

The other night, I had a nice dream about the boy. It was almost like a commercial for Kool Aide or something. He was building me a barn. He is in the process in real life of re-doing a garage, so that's where this comes into play. I am always calling him the handyman and telling him how hot it is that he fixes stuff. So, of course, in my dream, he had on a toolbelt! I was watching him and I brought him lemonade. You know, just like in an all-american dream of husband and wife (wink wink) and stuff. I told the boy about my dream, and he thought it was cute, and said you never know where the future will lead us. Then, today, he posted new pictures of his progress in the garage. He hung up these beams to hang bikes on in the ceiling. At my house? I have screws in the drywall and my bike randomly falls on me and it freaking hurts. So I texted him that he's good with wood (ha ha) and that I want those in my barn. He told me the garage is a glimpse of the barn of our future. He's so adorable. I want to just eat him up. He doesn't even need any sauce, he's naturally sweet! You know it's already a month this Sunday since our first date, and almost two since we met. Time flies when you're having fun!

Guess what else? The boy made ME a mix CD. I get it tonight! You dunno, boys don't do nice things for me. They take MY nice things, and sell them. Usually.

I also figured, I hurt my shoulders cus I took the A/C out of the window and downstairs by myself. The boy said he respects my independence but he would've done it for me. I am just not use to having "a man" around to willingly do things for me without a guilt trip, or expecting something in return, or asking 80 times. This is a whole new world for me, but I like it!

Last night I got home at 10:45 and did the following; stripped my bed and washed the blankets, sheets, and pillows. Yes, the pilows. Swept upstairs and downstairs, cleaned the cat hair off the furniture. Emptied litterboxes. Gave the dog a bath, cleaned the bunny cage, did the dishes, and dusted. Made my bed when the stuff was dry, and sorted all my mail. I didn't even turn the TV on at all. How nuts is that? Me, no TV! This took me until 1:30 so I got into my (clean) bed and thought about that boy until around 2 am. Needless to say, I didn't get up at 6 to workout, more like 6:30. I'm shocked I even got up then, but I did, and I worked out, for 30 min and watched The Biggest Loser. So, this no sleep is gonna bite me in the ass real soon. I forgot how hard it is to do your daily shit while working all night. It's only temporary, and my reward is financial freedom. I am gonna be so happy when I'm done!

P.S. I see that boy tonight. And I absolutely cannot wait to feel him next to me! I'm 100% love sick!

No comments: