"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, July 27, 2006

Out of Step..

Well, I'd like to thank blogger, for being down, and screwing up my day today. I didn't feel complete not reading my daily blogs. Or...blogging my unimportant information I had to share today. Like This link. that Kat sent me. It has a bunch of commercials from the 80's to watch. You're welcome.

I also forgot my freaking shoes today so I can't go to the gym in sandals! Now my whole daily routine is screwed up. I'm gonna have to walk again outside and that hurts.

I taped my screen in my window. To hopefully keep that cat away. It hasn't been around in a few days but I saw it at the people across the streets house. Lucky for them.

To add to my complaints today, CP's work is trying to make him pay for some damage that happened to a customers house. It was not intentional. Um, I thought that was why companies had insurance? Hopefully he gets the new job and can get the hell out of there. I'm so mad about it. Like we can really afford 2 grand? I think not!

Hopefully I can get back to my routine tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking this blog!

supplymadam said...

Wow that's not right that they want him to pay for that. What a bunch of creeps. Like you need that added stress.

Fizzgig said...

sazza:
Thank you!

Supplymadam:
no doubt. I told him we're getting a lawyer. Hopefully he can quit next week! Their creeps!