"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, November 03, 2008

You should Be voting and not complaining....Bootcamp tried to kill me.

Did you vote? I voted last week. HA! I don't envy anyone who has to go assert their rights today, of all days. What's worse is, their all gonna delay the inevitable fake count of the votes so the republicans can win. Did I just say that? Cuz I didn't mean to, I'm really not political at all and don't like discussing it with people.

So, I started boot camp last night. Honestly, I thought, I workout 5 days a week. What's this gonna do for me, but I am keeping the faith. Like, 10 minutes after class, I started to feel it first in my calves. This might be the part where I tell you that we did 850 jumping jacks. Yes, 850. It was "10 jumping jacks" but that was 10 sets of 10. Ugh. Then do somethin else, and more jacks. I wanted to die. What else hurts? My arms. We did some crazy arm circles and carried around those big balance balls and ran.

Did I mention we did jumping jacks? We did lunges, running, kicking, punching. It sure as heck wasn't no field day. It felt like boot camp. Getting your ever loving ass kicked, while paying for it. Which I needed, because my body fat is at 50%, which is up 6% from the last time I had it checked a year ago, and I workout more. Half of me is fat! What...ever!!!! And I can't drink for a month. Whaaaa? It explained why I kept losing and gaining the same 10 lbs, uhh something like it sticks to the fat, and releases sugar up to 2 wks after drinking. So it's always in your system if you drink weekly.

But I like the drink. *sigh*

My crazy ass, is getting on the treadmill at lunch. And, taking another bootcamp class tonight. If I am the biggest loser, that's a free month!! Cus I'm not paying full price for this shit, it's almost $100 bucks. One thing I know is, I'm not feeling like this and not losing weight. I'm going balls to the wall with it. I have a meal plan and everything to follow.

I'm even drinking half and half in my coffee instead of creamer. That's dedication. I don't like the taste of coffee at all, so this blows.

I paid $1.98 for gas! Twenty-four bucks to fill my tank. Thank the universe!

I thought at first sight this morning, the cause of this injury was working out. I had them on both of my thighs. Upon my lunchtime workout today, I noticed, they are approximately dick in a box sized. Yes. My manfriend has bruised me with his halloween costume. I guess we had some good bumpin and grinding going on at the party on Saturday. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah. You can't complain about that. I'm adding it to my sex injury list even though it wasn't a sex injury!

P.S. Further reason to be in bootcamp? My blog got a hit from the search "fattest woman in the world's butt". Well. I don't have a small rump but it aint the fattest in the world, thankyouverymuch!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from the polls and breakfast. We went at 7:15, the line was a mile long, but we were finished in 25 minutes. Not bad!

And NO FAIR that your BMI is going up, despite your fiendish workout schedule. That shit ain't right. Have you seen a doctor, by any chance?

Fizzgig said...

suzi:
yayyy! patriotic duty...check! well I had my thyroid tested last year. the instructor swears its alchohol. we'll see.

Anna Maria Pellizzari said...

I wish I had more of a butt. I just started doing "butt booster" exercises because no matter how far down in pants size I go (don't hate me), my pants still sag in the ass, and I HATE it. I used to have a nice tush, but sitting on it all day at my job has taken its toll, and all tone has left my backside. Donkey kicks, here I come!

I guess we all have our body issues. Anyone who says differently is lying, or is going through a lucky (but temporary) phase of life.

So@24 said...

I wish you were kidding about the republicans trying to do some shady shit with the voting... but man, I can see it happening for real.

sigh.

LBluca77 said...

$1.98 for gas! Wow! It is down to under 3 bucks here in Cali. Thank god.

Unknown said...

LOL... "Republicans" doing shady shit??? Are you serious?

Voter intimidation in Philly, mysterious power outages in several Republican heavy voter counties. Voter fraud, registration fraud, Republican reps kicked out of polling places because of their party affiliation. Barack receiving millions in donations from illegal sources, including $260.00 from his illegal alien auntie.

No, there's no Republican anything, Barack and his hit men are doing everything they can to steal this election. And unlike the assertions of fraud on Republicans which were false, this time, on the Dems it's all true.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I totally saw $1.95 in some state that I went through - up North and never paid over $2.20 while up there, but now I'm back to reality in North Carolina and STILL paying $2.38 :(