"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Friday, November 21, 2008

All Over...

This happens to be the Best song/video ever. Beyonce keeps gettin better and better! (Just a boy) love how at the end it's the boy and not the girl. Ugh, it speaks to me!

Three weeks until my birthday. That means two weeks until I'm goin away with the manfriend (and another couple for one night) and I get four days off work. Hollaaaaa!

My friend Kat is in Japan. She gets to go all sorts of places cus she sucks. (Ok, so I love her) She visited the great Buddha, and pet the deer. I am pretty jealous of all that. When she emailed me in the morning at work, it was 10:00pm there. And the time came thru as such. I asked her to send me the winning lottery numbers from the future and I'd split it with her. I amuse me. When I'm rich, I shall visit the great buddha. She got me a rock from this buddha last time she went to Japan. Yea I said "last time".

I like rocks. I have a jar of rocks from all over. So what?

Rich. I want it.

Zicam rapid melts may not be worth the nastiness. It doesn't seem to be working, and tastes awful. I can't stand having head congestion, and bloody snot. It's so nasty!

When you're sick, why do people like to announce how shitty you look? "You look sick!" As if you forgot that you didn't wash and style your hair when you barely drug yourself out of bed in the morning. And you have bags under your eyes? Lucky I'm here to supervise ya'll's asses.


I saw this on my catster profile. It's a litter robot!


Over the weekend the manfriend and I spent a long time again at the hardware store. We picked out colors to paint his two bedrooms. And, I'm pretty jealous, cus I love them both. One's a chocolatey brown, and the other is a pretty gray green. I wish I could paint my apartment.

You didn't know I had a famous friend. She was interviewed for the washington post for her work on the Obama campaign. Her blog link is in the article. She's a smart cookie.

I worked out sick yesterday. And I have to today cus it's weigh-in for boot camp. Cross your fingers I wanna lose 3lbs again. After that, I want to lose 30 lbs to goal. Maybe not. I want to go down one more size, so however much I lose to get there is fine by me.

I can tell a difference in 3 wks in my clothes. I can pull one pair of pants off w/o unzipping or clasping them. Three weeks. And not even 10lbs lost yet. Boot camp's no joke!

Womp! There it is! I have this song stuck in my head today.

I got my Momma a reallllllly nice gift yesterday. Then I remembered something else I was suppose to get her.


5 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

shock-a-lock-a-shock-a-lock-a-shock-a-whomp!

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

First off - you are so my people. I have rocks (that I collected from the beaches out here and shalacked (sp?) when I was in my 20s. I love them and have them in glass bowls and vases all over my apartment. So, you are completely normal with your rock thing.

Second, congrats on your weight loss! You are inspiring me, for sure, and I'm looking for a bootcamp out here to join. Seriously... :-)

LBluca77 said...

Yay I am so proud of you for your weight loss and how determined you are. I am too lazy to get back into my work out routine.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, rocks are hard to find here. Everything is very well manicured and they arne't lying about.

Along with rocks, I got you a Hello Kitty BENTO and something from the temple PLUS last night I went to Sanrio and got you some stickers. Sanrio was sadly smaller than last time. Maybe today I will find the bigger store.

I did find myself a jacket with Hello Kitty conversation hearts all over it. ahhh haahha I'm totally wearing it everywhere.

It's 10:10 am here and 8:21 pm there.

-Kat

Fizzgig said...

Alexa:
you're feelin me!

Merider:
Thank you thank you...Its not easy for sure. Awesome, I knew I was normal! Good to know someone else does the same!

lbluca77:
it takes a couple wks then its habit. or, something.

kat:
bentoooooooooooo im excited for a bento!!!! im jealous of your jacket. ummmm when are you coming back? im bored.